Program

TyS 2018 360° PP Lifetalks in FB: A B C

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

7.FEB.2018.LAPTOP STOLEN

Whiles we were preparing slides, presentations, audio, etc. we were so into our brainstormings, and our discussions about our how's, what's, why's we all went to sleep really late. So I forgot my laptop in the apartment living room. The next morning when I was about to start working I realized my laptop was gone! As far as I remember my laptop doesn't have legs, so after a few seconds was really clear that my laptop has been stolen.
I went to the hotel manager and explained the whole situation, actually is really bad I have been stolen, is even worse that all of us had all the data in my laptop, so you can imagine the general mood.
So they drove me to the precinct, and I do report the stealing and guess what I got as receipt?
Check the picture below. Do you think that any swiss insurance will take me seriously with this??
Hope seeing you tomorrow at the Venue: Michael Joseph Center from 2pm- Nairobi.

8.FEB.2018 MOMBASA

Hi everyone, yesterday was an overwhelming day, we had our seminar at Safaricom Michael Joseph Center, in where we could present our projec...